- How do I measure my ring size?
How do I measure my ring size?
- Wrap a strip of paper around the base of your ring finger. Make sure that you can slip it comfortably over your knuckle.
- Mark the point at which the paper meets itself.
- Use a ruler to measure the length of the paper from its tip to the mark you made. This is your finger’s measurement.
- Using the chart, match the measurement to your ring size.
Don't see your size listed? Don't worry, we can custom size your ring to fit your finger measurement.
RING SIZE (USA)
1 13/16 46.5 4 1 7/8 47.8 4.5 1 15/16 49 5 2 50.3 5.5 2 1/16 51.5 6 2 1/8 53 6.5 2 3/16 54.5 7 2 1/4 55.3 7.5 2 15/16 57 8 2 3/8 58 8.5 2 7/16 59.3 9 2 1/2 61 9.5 2 9/16 62 10 2 5/8 63 10.5 2 11/16 64 11 2 3/4 65.3 11.5 2 13/16 66.6 12 2 7/8 68 12.5 2 15/16 69.1 13
- How do I send my jewelry in for repair?
- Do you repair jewelry that was not purchased from your company?
Yes! We offer repair services on all jewelry and watches, regardless of where they were purchased.
- Do you have a trade-in policy?
Yes, we will do trade-ins on diamond merchandise only. If the diamond was purchased from Service Jewelry & Repair and you have your receipt/paperwork, you may trade-in for an item that is two times the price that you paid for your jewelry. For example, if you purchased a diamond ring for $500, you could trade it in for an item that is $1000, but you would only pay $500 plus tax. If you did not purchase the item from Service Jewelry & Repair and you still have your receipt/paperwork, you can trade-in for an item that is three times the amount that you paid for your jewelry. Please Note: All trade-ins must be done at our retail locations located in Brentwood and Hendersonville Tennessee.
- Do you offer layaway?
Yes! We offer 6 month layaway at both of our retail locations. Unfortunately, we do not offer this service online. Please visit either of our store locations for complete details.
- Do you buy gold?
Yes! We pay the highest price for your gold at both of our retail locations.
- What if the item I'm looking for is not on the website?
If you're looking for a particular item and can't find it on our website, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description and we will try to locate one for you. We will e-mail you back with either a price and picture for the item or, if we cannot find one, a message letting you know that we were unable to locate the item for you.
- Do you have financing available?
Yes! We offer financing at both of our retail locations. Unfortunately, we cannot offer this service online at this time, but you can learn more here or in-store!
- What shipping options are available?
We offer USPS Priority Mail ($9), UPS 2nd Air ($30) and UPS Next Day Air ($50). Please note that if you select Next Day Air, you must place your order before 11 a.m. (CST) to receive it the following business day.
- What is your return policy?
If for some reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund or exchange. Read the details of our 30-Day Return Policy.
- Do the pictures on the website accurately portray the jewelry?
We make every attempt to ensure the accuracy of our online catalog. However, in order to give you the opportunity to view our products in detail, some items may appear larger or smaller than their actual size. Because every monitor is set differently, color and size may vary slightly as well. Refer to the item's description for accurate color and size. *Carat weight may vary 0.05 carats from stated weight.
- How long does the custom design process take?
Within one week of your initial meeting with our designer, he will produce a 3D model of your piece. Once the design is approved, the time frame for completion varies depending on the intricacy of the piece and availability of materials.
- Does Service Jewelry and Repair.com sell or rent its mailing lists?
No, we are very concerned about the privacy of our customers and would never sell any of our mailing lists.
- How do I send a letter to your corporate office?
The address for our corporate office is:
7100 Commerce Way. Suite #10
Brentwood, TN 37027
- Is there a Service Jewelry & Repair near me?
We currently have two retail locations in Tennessee. One is located in Hendersonville, in the Glenbrook shopping center close to Music & Arts. Our other location is in Brentwood, off of Old Hickory Blvd and I-65 in the Target Plaza. We are in the process of expanding our retail business and hope to have a location in your area soon.
Click here for exact locations and directions.
- Will my package be delivered if no one is there to receive it?
No, all packages require a signature upon delivery.