How to return an online order
- Please include all original packaging and receipt/packing invoice and securely package the item.
- We recommend shipping your returns via UPS fully insured. For additional security, you can also request a return receipt/delivery confirmation. Any shipping charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
- Once your return is received, it will be reviewed by our associates for quality assurance and you will receive an e-mail notification regarding your return or exchange within seven business days.
Please note: Any improperly packaged items will be returned to sender. Service Jewelry & Repair will not be responsible for the loss or damage of return shipments.
Terms & conditions
Certain conditions must be met in order for your return to be accepted:
- Merchandise must be in new condition. Pieces showing wear and tear will not be accepted for return.
- Merchandise must be complete and in its original state. Items that have been resized by a jeweler other than Service Jewelry & Repair or engraved cannot be returned.
- Items indicated as "final sale" cannot be returned.
- Exceptions to these conditions will be decided at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions, please do not hestiate to contact us at 1-877-757-5991 or email@example.com.